Sunday, October 11, 2009

A hole inside my heart "."

There is a Hole inside my heart..
I wonder how??
I wonder why??
Juz can't 4get
the day we had,
the mesg we sent to each other..

Reaching for a Love that seems so FAR.
but it is really far...
Need 4-5 hours to reach if drive 110km/h...
After pass through IOI Mall ,
turn left or right??

LAst time
Hope can meet you....
Now,
Duno still wan to meet you or not...
Maybe you too,
dunwan to meet me....

You're all Im thinking of..

As I thought,
Sudden Death only happens in Karate Competition...
However,it does happens in normal life..
including love matter...

8th October...
I was sick.
Not only physically,But mentally too...
At 7.27am,
A thunder hit my heart...
A Storm carry away my mood...
I cant find anyone to share my broken dream and cracking heart..
Never cry,juz some tears dropped from my eye..

That person never know my feeling...
nobody know my feeling...

Now,I know it is too late ...
iS TOo late...

No mood to study la...
God,Pls help me...
I wan my mood back...


No comments:

Post a Comment