Saturday, October 17, 2009

Withdraw from competitive love match

As Someone addressed that,
Having sex is same as making an investment...
When you make a withdrawal,
You will lose interest...

However,
Love,

does come in opposite way....
WHen you lose interest,
you will make a withdrawal....

Dramatical reduction in the no of sms replied shows that
she is no more interested with me...
Significant slump in the words replied indicates that
I am no longer the one who occupy the space inside her heart.

Main reason - Im ugly...
Major problem - Im poor...
Minor Problem - She is not free...
Other problem - She has too many fans...

When I know she already has a boy friend,
the sadness rises steeply in my fragile heart from second to second...
When I know she is no longer single and available,
a substantial number of ants biting my heart...

Heart beats more rapidly than usual...

Blood are pumped with higher pressure...
Respiration happens more frequently...
Tears are gradually rolling down from the eyes...


I really do not want to give up in this
"I QUIT MATCH"
WHo will simply surrender for the stuff he really look for???

But words from buddhist,
"If I do not enter the hell,who else will enter?"
It is fate...
It is destiny...
Im the chosen One...
to raise the white flag....


Pisces...
Is it still called as pisces if juz leave only one fish alone???


No comments:

Post a Comment