Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Before Gathering

Have a lot things to share with old buddies!!
Want to know about their new life...
Have they got gf and bf???


Not very dare to face a few persons!!
Mayb I should try not to sit too near with them...


Hope there are not much foreigners,
coz do not like it much...
May affect my mood...
Mayb I will storm out from the party..


Hope those who are blacklisted wont attend...
Feel moodless to meet them...
And cant control my mouth to shoot them...


Duno what to wear tonite....
trousers or short pants??
How about shirt??
With collar or without collar ??
What type of colour??


The party is scheduled to be start at 7.30pm..
But what time should I go??
Mayb after 7.30,
coz my classmate will be the same..
Some even will late for an hour...
(Common)



No comments:

Post a Comment