Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Transform???

I had Changed??
They had changed??

I feel so far from some of my former classmates,
even though they are near and in sp now...

Maybe we are no longer so close as usual..
Maybe they ad have their new own life..

Frenz B plans to organize a class party for gathering..
However,Some use "busy" as their excuses...
I feel angry too...but i think tat B even wants to blaze ad..
Therefore,B decides to cancel this party...
If I were B,i will blacklist 'them' and not to invite them anymore...

In my view,mayb 'they' ad hv their new life...
'They' do not border about us anymore...
Or mayb 'they' are always behave like tat..
Only Me myself did not discover it last time..
I REALLY HOPE THAT 'THEY' WILL SHOW RESPECT TO OUR CLASSMATE.

So,now some of us are trying to reorganize the party...
but,without B as our leader,
our discussion does come out with any conclusion and result...
activity??venue??date??time??
GOD,pls send us a leader to help us....

No comments:

Post a Comment