Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It is not a crime for a man to cry...

Is it a crime for a man to cry???

When I was a child,parents always asked me not to cry...
After I matured,I promised to the mirror that I cannot regret...

In this range,I'm pacing back and forth non-stop...
My heart is continuously transmigrating on the brink of life...
And I sleep while maintaing a mask for days and nights...
My heart's strength is becoming overworked...

When it's clearly time to cry,
I have forgotten how to cry tears from my eyes...
When it's clearly time to regret,
I have forgotten how to let my heart feel regret...

An invisible pressure is pressure down on me,
till I feel so tired...
Feeling that breathing is a bit difficult...
So,
I start to dismantle my defence slowly,
regret slowly,
cry slowly...

It's not a crime for a man to cry...
Even a stronger person also have the right to be exhausted..
If only a broken heart is left behind a laugh,
WHY must it be so hard to be a person
???

Just a falling rain is a kind of beauty,
It is better to hold this opportunity and cry one round...

No comments:

Post a Comment