Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FoRgeTTaBLe 2009


StaYeD In KePoNg
FoR aLmoSt a MonTh...
LiveD With DiFferenT TiMe ZOne...
-WoKe Up at 2/3 pm...
-Slept at 3/4 am....


SHoPPinG In KL ComPlexes...
Mid VaLLey,One U,TimeS Square....
A Jean whicH costs Rm 270
A Long Pants whiCh Costs Rm110
Shirts which Cost RM60 and rm 99..
Some Short Pants...
Plus A Pair of Shoes Rm 399...
Those ThinGs ReaLLy Me SAd And HappY..
Sad Bcoz it Made a Hole in Pocket...
HappY Bcoz it TurNed Me inTo New Look...


BirThdAY PreSent
ThrOugh POS LAJu from HER...
It Was ShoCKing But ToucHing...
A GreeN waLLet...
My Favourite CoLour...
ThanKS...


AttEnD JPA inTerView
ReacHed At 1PM,
bUT,
My tuRn was started aT 6pm...
EveN Kim minG ,weI keaT & Song YoU took tHeir MeaL In YoShiYa anD WenT to Home,
I sTiLL wAS Not AsKed tO SteP IntO The RooM...


PeNanG BridGe Run
AlThouGh It wAs My 2nD ParticiPatiON,
I Did Feel ScareD...
ThoUgh It CauSed My Quadriceps FemoRis MuscLe
To be PainFul,
I Did Feel SuccessfuL To ComPlete The Run...



No comments:

Post a Comment