Tuesday, December 8, 2009

UnLuckY eDDie

AS usuAL,
ThiS MorNinG I Took a Test In FaceBook...

The result is shown Below:
DaMn WorrIeD whEn ReAd It...
I GotTa A FeeLing That ToDAy's GonnA Be Bad DAy..
FeeLing From sO GooD To Be BaD...


AfTerNooN.....
eDDie waS REaLLy UnluckY as expected
>_<

My Injured fOoT
You Got My AttEnTiOn...


Can U COmpAre tHe LeFt foot And RigHt FooT???
See The DIfference...
OMG



WheN I See U,
I Run Out of WordS tO sAy....

The Fate HaD FinaLLy FounD mE..
aLL I KnoWn Was
I Get WhAt I DeServe....
(Did NoT CarRY OuT WarM uP BeForE PlaYing BadMinTon)

ThAt Is WhY
God GivE Me ReAson To ProVe me WroNg
To IGNore StreTchInG
aND
LeT tHe aFteRMath be ENougH To AwAKe eDDie..

ThIs RegRet
waS a MisTake ThaT Too GreAt To HiDe...

I DiD Not Need The PaiN..
Once Or TwIce waS eNougH...



No comments:

Post a Comment