Friday, December 11, 2009

NighTMaRe 3 ~@~


I HoPe ThaT iT wOn'T Happen in My ReaL LiFe...
I aLso WiSh Not To Go THroUgh iT AgAin iN my ViRtuAl LiFe...


My FrienDs anD I were
In PuduRaya Bus stATion...
(Can'T ReMemBer The PuRpOSe GoinG There)

But SomeThinG HappEneD...
For ThE veRy FirST Time,
We SaW a GanG of DeMonS...
They haD murDeRed a Lot of PaSSenGers there Before aTTemPTinG to KiLL Us ...

ForTunately,We were ResCued By a SiFu...
At His SiDe were His ViTaL ComPanIons,
A Wood Sword,A TriGram PlaNe anD A bag of TaoIsT TaLismAnIC...

However,
We StiLL felT UneAsy iN a SheltEr thAt
CouLd OnLy Provide TemPorary AssUraNCe to tHe JweLLers...
AnXiety wAs wRiTTen OveR everYoNe's FaCe.

Then,
The SiFu Gave uS A medaLLion whiCh CouLd SafeGuard ouR Life...
"But,WouLd The One anD OnLy MedallIon be EnouGH?",UTteRed by eDDie..
WiThoUt ProCrasTinaTiNg aNy SeconD anD MinUte,
We SprinTed anD TrieD to GeT oFF froM ThiS TowN
whiCh haVe Been ConQueRed by tHese DeviLs...

Out of Blue,
on tHe HaLf Way,
We Meet a SquAd oF GhosTs(Maybe 3 or 4)...
EverYone showeD PaniC-StrIcKen LooK..
They TrieD to catCh anD Grab Me awaY...
My HanDs were TreMBlinG wHereas My LeGs were ShiVeRinG...
I feLt So sCareD...

However,
Kim MinG Who wAs GrasPinG The MeDaLLion,
PuLL me AwAy From Them...
WiThouT His AssiSt,
My MinD CouLd CapTuRe the ImaGe of beCoMinG the SlaVe of the DeMons...

FiNaLLy,
We EluDed aND ReaChed a Safe AreA...
( UnAbLe to DesCibe The pLace but My SixTh SenSe ToLd me That We Were ProtecTed)

No comments:

Post a Comment